Warranty Information and Changes to Consumer Law
This product is fully guaranteed against defective materials and manufacturing defaults inclusive of parts and service for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Electrolux is offering new owners of Vintec wine cellars 12 months of additional warranty for free if they register within 60 days of purchase on https://www.vintecclub.com/en-sg/register/
- Warranty is effective for appliance purchased from any authorized Electrolux dealer operated in Singapore only.
- Only Electrolux and its authorized service contractors are authorized for any repair / related services during warranty period.
- For online registration, the purchaser is required to present original proof of purchase document when service is required.
- Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings:
- The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or removed.
- The appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged while in transit.
- The appliance has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
- The appliance has undergone repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by Electrolux.
- Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
- Defect caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
- Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
- Defect caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust or corrosive surroundings
- Components parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories.
- External appearance parts which include cabinet, knobs, hoses, joints against damages, scratches and ageing.
- Warranty will be void if the appliance is being operated without Electrolux genuine or manufacturer recommended parts.
- Electrolux liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
- 9) Electrolux reserves the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed locations which are inaccessible and / or hazardous to its service agents.
- Decision by Electrolux on all questions pertaining to complaints as results of defects, either workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
- No person, by dealer / company is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner.
- The purchases will have no claim under this warranty in respect of personal injury, damages to property or consequential damage.
- Non-observance of clause 6 and 9, Electrolux reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.
|Exceptions (Warranty claims effective from 1st Jan 2015…)
|Vintec Wine Cellar
|Applicable to V20SGEBK, V30SGME, V30SGMEBK, ALV30SG2E, V40SGEBK, V40SGES3, ALV40SGE, ALV40SG2E, V120SG, V160SG, ALV190SG2E, V190SG2EBK, V40SG2EBK, V50SGE, VWD050SBA-X, VWS020SBA-X, VWS035SBA-X, VWS035SCA-X, VWS050SBA-X, VWS048SCA-X, VWS050SAA-X