35 Bottle Single-Zone
35 bottle single zone cellaring OR serving wine cabinet for red and white wines
The Vintec 5 Pillars of Wine Storage
Vintec wine cabinets recreate the ideal conditions to protect wine for the short or long-term, by strictly adhering to the Vintec 5 Pillars of Wine Storage.
UV-proof dark storage area
Features & benefits
Humidity above 50%
UV Protected Dark Storage Area
Vibration Reduction System
Quality Air Flow
The Vintec Full Experience
Elevate your wine experience
The Vintec Club is a private club for owners of Vintec cellars.
The club is fully focused on providing educational content, exclusive benefits and unique wine experiences to enrich and support our members along their wine journeys, while connecting them with other like-minded people.
OENO by Vintec App
OENO by Vintec is our virtual cellar management app and personal sommelier developped by Vintec and powered by Vivino.
With OENO, wine lovers can effortlessly keep track of which wines they have, where they are located in their cellar(s) and know how to enjoy them at their best.
Let us show you how we protect your wine.
Wine Cabinet Configuration
Tap to zoom
Bottle Placement Guide
Vintec Wine Cabinets' maximum capacity are expressed in standard bordeaux-shapped bottles. Since most collections are composed of a wide range of bottle shapes and sizes, follow the principles below to best utilize the space inside your cellar
- Neck-to-neck placement
- Complementary shapes
- Stacking for cellaring
- Stacking for accessibility
*Shelf illustration depicts a generic shelf as layouts vary depending on the product model. Nonetheless, same principles for storing and stacking apply to all Vintec products.
If your wine cabinet has flexible shelving, reducing the number of shelves and stacking bottles will increase the capacity of your wine cabinet.
- Main Function Cellar Reds & Whites
- Alternate Function Serve Reds OR Whites
- No of Zones 1
- Temperature Range Zone 1 (deg) 6 - 18
- Temperature Range Zone 2 (deg) N/A
- Temperature Range Zone 3 (deg) N/A
- Door Construction Triple Glazed, UV treated
- Installation Type Cannot be placed underbench
- Product Installation Freestanding Only
- Easy Capacity (Bottles) 35
- Max Capacity (Bottles) 35
- Handle Recessed
- Door Type Glass Door
- Finish Classic Black
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Height (mm) 840
- Width (mm) 493
- Depth (mm) 588
- Joinery cut out dimension- minimum h Freestanding Only
- Joinery cut out dimension- minimum w Freestanding Only
- Joinery cut out dimension- minimum d Freestanding Only
- Air space above cabinet (mm) 200
- Air space at sides (mm) 200
- Rear Spacer (mm) 30