Features & benefits
Two Separate Chambers
Ideal for keeping both reds and whites at perfect drinking temperatures. Set one side compartment at 6 - 8 for white and Champagne, and the other side at 16 - 18 for reds. Alternatively, a compartment can be set at 12 - 14 for cellaring.
Our wine cabinets maintain a stable temperature to keep your wine in perfect cellaring conditions. This is thanks to the Triple Glazed, UV treated, insulated side panels and interactions between a compressor and thermostat.
Humidity above 50%
Our wine cabinets incorporate a Thermal Recycling Pump that ensures adequate humidity levels are maintained. The Thermal Recycling Pump works by heating condensed water, which is then introduced as humid air within the cabinet.
UV Protected Dark Storage Area
UV rays negatively impact the quality of your wine. Our cabinets eliminate this threat by incorporating UV treated tinted glass doors or solid doors, dark interiors and dimmed internal LED lights.
Vibration Reduction System
To protect the storage life and quality of your wine, our cabinets have been designed to create a vibration proof environment by including an externally housed compressor, rubber shock absorbers and vibration absorbing wooden shelves.
Quality Air Flow
Our cabinets include internal and external fans to ensure there is a slow reticulated air flow throughout the cabinet
LED digital display panel
Energy Efficient R600a Gas
Winter function for cold climates
- Main Function Serve Reds & Whites
- Alternate Function Cellar AND Serve Whites or Reds
- No of Zones 2
- Temperature Range Zone 1 (deg) 6 - 12
- Temperature Range Zone 2 (deg) 12 - 18
- Temperature Range Zone 3 (deg) N/A
- Door Construction Triple Glazed, UV treated
- Installation Type Slot-in
- Product Installation Built-In or Freestanding
- Easy Capacity (Bottles) 44
- Max Capacity (Bottles) 44
- Handle Recessed
- Door Type Glass Door
- Finish Borderless Black Glass
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Height (mm) 820
- Width (mm) 595
- Depth (mm) 561
- Joinery cut out dimension- minimum h 850
- Joinery cut out dimension- minimum w 615
- Joinery cut out dimension- minimum d 555
- Air space above cabinet (mm) 30
- Air space at sides (mm) 20
- Rear Spacer (mm) 30