Features & benefits
Vintec products are designed in Denmark and Sweden. Our wine cabinets are designed to protect your wines against all external influences, while allowing them to mature under optimal conditions.
Vintec Pillar 1: Stable Temperature
Temperature fluctuations can denature your wines. Most wine cabinets have compressors that run periodically causing temperature fluctuations, but Vintec cabinets have an efficient, variable-speed compressor that runs consistently to maintain the precise temperature you set.
Vintec Pillar 2: Humidity Above 50%
Retain moisture in your wine corks with humidity levels above 50%, keeping damaging air out of your wines.
Vintec Pillar 3: UV-Proof Dark Storage Area
Protect wines from light damage with dark interiors and UV-blocking glass.
Vintec Pillar 4: Vibration-Proof Environment
Wine is protected from premature deterioration with vibration-absorbing wooden shelves, rubber shock absorbers and a low vibration, variable-speed compressor.
Vintec Pillar 5: Optimized Airflow
Maintain a fresh, odor-free cabinet with Vintec's efficient air circulation system and a powerful air filter to ensure a constant, slow flow of filtered air throughout the cabinet to limit odors from penetrating your wine and mold from growing and damaging labels and corks.
Energy Efficient R600a Gas
- Main Function Cellar Reds & Whites
- Alternate Function Serve Reds OR Whites
- No of Zones 1
- Temperature Range Zone 1 (deg) 5°C - 18°C
- Temperature Range Zone 2 (deg) N/A
- Temperature Range Zone 3 (deg) N/A
- Door Construction Double Glazed, UV treated
- Installation Type Slot-in
- Product Installation Built-In or Freestanding
- Easy Capacity (Bottles) 121
- Max Capacity (Bottles) 121
- Handle Recessed
- Door Type Glass Door
- Finish Black
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Height (mm) 1390 mm
- Width (mm) 595 mm
- Depth (mm) 680mm
- Depth Door Open (mm) 730 mm
- Weight Unloaded 86